1. PRESENTATION AND RIGHT TO INFORMATION.
The data protection policy regulates the access and use of the Website service https://bester.energy/, that BESTER GENERACION S.L.U., with CIF B 91819748 and registered office at C/ Boabdil 4, Parque Empresarial Vega del Rey, Edificio Vega 6, 2ª Planta, Módulo 6, 41900 Camas (Sevilla), makes available to Internet users interested in the services and content hosted on this Website.
- Keep your computer antivirus software installed and updated properly, ensure that your computer is free of malware and spyware applications that endanger your Internet browsing and the information stored on the computer.
- BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. develops this website with information from internal and external sources, so the thoroughness or accuracy of information is not guaranteed.
- BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. is not responsible for misuse of the content of its website, being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or makes use of the aforementioned content. BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. is not responsible for information contained on third party websites which may be accessed through links or search engines.
- BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. is exonerated from all liability for any losses or damages that the user may experience as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided by BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. taken from external sources.
- BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. may unilaterally change without notice, whenever deemed appropriate, the structure and layout of the website, or modify or eliminate services, content and conditions of access and use.
4. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND CONSENT TO THE TRANSFER OF DATA.
- The data of the Users that are collected through the online registration forms available at https://bester.energy/, are collected by BESTER GENERACION S.L.U. in order to be able to provide the Services offered through the Website.
- Specifically, the collection and processing of personal data is aimed at maintaining the contractual relationship established with BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U., the management, administration, benefit, expansion and improvement of services in which the user decides to subscribe, register, use or adapt any of these services to the preferences and tastes of the users, the study of the use of services by users, the design of new related services, sending service updates, sending (by traditional and electronic means) technical information, operational and commercial information about products and services offered by BESTER GENERACIÓN SLU. and/or any third party, now and in the future.
- Also, we inform you that your personal contact details (name, surnames, email, address, phone company) and Curriculum Vitae (should you choose to attach one) will be added to a database and used to send BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. newsletters and promotional communications, business and related services by letter, phone, e-mail, SMS/MMS, or other means of electronic communication and that under the provisions of Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data (onwards, Data Protection), in Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and Law 32/2003 of 3 November, General of Telecommunications.
- The user expressly agrees that their personal data can be used by companies within the business group BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. to enable them to provide information about their products and services. The data controller guarantees the confidentiality of the data provided, and that it will not be used for purposes other than those expressed. Your information will be treated confidentially, however, user consent for the processing and transfer of data may be revoked through their written request to the address mentioned in the next paragraph.
- BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. agrees that the personal data requested is strictly necessary to perform the requested service. You will be informed of the obligation to provide certain information without which it would not be possible to carry out the provision.
5. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER AND ACCURACY OF DATA.
- The user guarantees that the personal information provided is true and is responsible for communicating to BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. any modification thereof. You will be liable, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, with BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. reserving the right to deny service to any user who provides false data without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
- Diligence with relation to Data Protection is recommended using security tools, with BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. not being liable for illegal modification or loss of data.
6. ACCESS RIGHTS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION.
- You can send messages and exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by Internet to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail addressed to BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U., C/Boabdil 4, Parque Empresarial Vega del Rey, Edificio Vega 6, 2ª Planta, Módulo 6, 41900 Camas (Sevilla).
- To exercise these rights you need to prove your identity to the company by sending a photocopy of your National Identity Card or any other valid identification.
7. COOKIES AND IPS.
- However, the user can disable and/or delete cookies by following the instructions in your web browser, found in the options menu of your browser. When selecting options for cookies, remember that these files make it easier to navigate on the Internet (e.g. by recalling site preferences and language settings). You can get more information about the operation of cookies at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es.
- BESTER GENERACION S.L.U. maintains the security levels of protection of personal data in accordance with the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the LOPD that contain personal data and has established all the technical means at your disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the user through https://bester.energy/, without prejudice to inform you that the security measures in Internet are not impregnable.
- BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. is not liable for any damages or losses that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system; delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads on the Internet system or other electronic systems; or for the damage that may be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond the control of the company.
- BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. agrees to comply with the secrecy and confidentiality of personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with applicable law, and to bestow safe treatment to assignments which may occur.
9. LINKS TO WEB PAGES.
- BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U.’s website may contain links to websites of companies and entities belonging to third parties.
- BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. can not be held responsible for the way in which these companies try to protect privacy and personal data, so we recommend that you read the privacy statements of any websites which are not owned by BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U. regarding the use, processing and protection of personal data. The conditions that these websites offer may not be the same as those offered by BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U.
12. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT.
Users acknowledge that they have been informed of the conditions of protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the processing thereof by BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U., in the manner and for the purposes stated in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
All content (in particular the texts, videos or photographs) which are part of the https://bester.energy/ website is protected by intellectual property rights. Therefore, the user must refrain from using them in any way, for any purpose.
Consequently, the reproduction, representation, total or partial distribution, or use of the contents of this website in any medium or by any process is forbidden.
Violation of this prohibition can lead to civil and criminal responsibility.
In particular, it is strictly forbidden to use or reproduce the name BESTER GENERACIÓN and the domain name, the logo “BESTER GENERACIÓN” or any other logo or trademark, either alone or in combination with other elements, for any reason, without the prior written consent of BESTER GENERACIÓN S.L.U.