The robot created by the technological center “I.C. Bratianu”, in Satu Mare, was the winner of the competition “EUROTEHNICUS 2014”. The awards ceremony was held on the 6th June, at the Administrative Palace in the town.
A contest which is based on innovation, research and technical creativity. Five teams of secondary schools specialized in technology, belonging to the county of Satu Mare, participated in the competition.
The goal was to create a working prototype that contains at least one element capable of generating energy, including renewable resources.
The jury was chaired by Professor Daniel Moga – Technical University of Cluj Napoca – Director Extension Satu Mare.
Stefan Szabo, Head of the Operation and Maintenance of substation Ciuperceni, Solaris solar farm, owned by Bester Generación, has been a member of the jury in the competition.
In addition to the jury, the event has attended by Mr. Altfatter Tamas, the deputy prefect, Mr. Radu Roca, the vice major of Satu Mare city, and Mrs. Mariana Romano, the Inspector General School.
The five schools had an enviable inspiration and worked hard to create the ideal prototype. This was the classification:
- First Prize: Team “Roboţii”, Technical College “I. C. Brătianu”.
- Second Prize: Team “Inovatiştii” Technical College of Industrial Equipment Construction “Unio”, which has proposed the use of solar energy collected by a solar panel to generate electricity.
- Third Prize: Team “Let’s do it”, Technical College for Food Industry “George Emil Palade”, which has presented a micro-incubator.
- Team “Maniacii”, Technical College “Iuliu Maniu” Carei, by the presentation of its project.
- Team “IGA Novation”, Technical College “Ioniţă G. Andron” in Negreşti-Oaş, by the use of wind power in electricity generation.
About Bester Generación
Bester Generación applies technologies for the production of renewable energy for sustainable development so that current and future generations will lead a better life, adding value to all stakeholders through its excellent quality of service. It contributes to environmental sustainability through Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC), and Operations and Maintenance of renewable energy infrastructures worldwide(www.bester.es).
Communications Department Contact
Cristina Gadea Morant
Phone number: 34 954 15 95 50