Development, construction, operation and maintenance of biomass plants
In the biomass sector, Bester employees offer extensive experience acquired during their career in the supply of renewable energy in the form of bio-energy from biomass and biogas. Plants with different technology:
- Plants of power and heat process based on biomass and natural gas.
- Cogeneration with naturalgas for drying of alpechín.
- Combined cycles.
- Electricity generation using biomass.
- Incinerator boiler of municipal solid waste for tri-generation.
- Production plant of pellets and CHP with turbine using the Organic Rankine cycle.
- Generation plant using biogas from landfill.
Bester is currently finalizing a power plant that uses biomass from various sources as fuel in England, and beginning the construction of another plant in Wales.